Popular Posts

Sunday, August 18, 2019

(7'Scarlet) Isora Amari Walkthrough


---Happy Ending---

August 1st:
  • Wake yourself up
  • Crescent Moon Pendant
  • I don't like him that much
  • I'm more of a dog person
  • Of course I remember
  • Isora Amari
August 2nd:
  • Talk a little longer with Yua
  • Help Isora
August 3rd:
  • Look away
August 4th:
  • I wanted to watch you cook
  • Thank Isora
August 6th:
  • I trust you
August 7th:
  • Go for a ride on a boat
  • After Yuki left...
  • Make a Save Here (1)
    I'll get them
August:
  • Make a Save Here (2)
    Blindly trust him
  • Make a Save Here (3)
    Stay in the room
---Normal End---
Open Save 2
  • Ask him what's going on

---Bad End 1---
Open Save 1
  • Let's get them together

---Bad End 2---
Open Save 3
  • Leave the room

Click Here to return to 7'Scarlet Review and select another walkthrough~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts