Popular Posts

Monday, February 15, 2016

Diabolik Lovers Review and Overview

I'll make you into my
prettiest doll
Well, I'm pretty sure you have probably heard of this one before, or maybe not, you could be new at his still. If you have seen it, they have just released (and finished) the second session to this. If you have not heard of this one you are in for a ride. This anime includes vampires, 'romance', hot guys, good animation, biting, and insane people who have killed their parents and are like 'it doesn't really matter though' 'killing someone is how vampires show their ultimate act of love'. I'm sorry, I judge this too much xD


Mom: I love you the best
Laito: *pushes her off the balcony*
Now you are forever mine
The story goes like this, Yui (who is the daughter of a priest), thinks that she is getting sent off to one of her relatives while her father works abroad. When she gets there, she finds a mansion and walks into it to find a guy presumingly 'dead' on the couch (he's not dead just a vampire... -_-). After freaking out, he gets annoyed and almost bites her 5 minutes in the Anime. Reiji comes out and is like 'who's this girl' (cause he is mister serious) and so everyone meets in the living room to see why she is there (it turns out she is just another 'sacrificial bride'). She then freaks out after figuring out they are vampires and tries to use her cross (but they are like 'haha, you actually believe in those stupid myths'). While running she comes across a room (which has been sealed up) and finds a diary with a baby picture of her (I almost forgot to mention that there was a purpled hair ghost lady outside the window of the room). She is later cornered in the room, and was told that she would be living with them (cause she is the sacrificial bride) and if she tried to leave she would be killed.

Be quiet, you're being 
too loud. I just want to 
bathe with my clothes on...
Yours truly needs his pancake~
I have to say, the characters in this reverse harem are 'different' as I could say. I find it odd that the two people who were actually treated moderately ok as a child, turned out worse than the other brothers. The art style is really good and the episodes are only 15 minutes long each.

 Also, I believe that they recently release an English Dub version of this show (although I prefer the Subbed). I truthfully dislike the aspect of 'love' in this show, there are two kisses, but they all treat her terribly (except Subaru who actually tries to help her, but she is like 'nope, I won't escape cause I'm stupid') and bite her so much where she is faint and passes out (what's a brilliant idea while someone is drowning? I know! Let's bite her and let her lose more oxygen!). I'm sorry, to be honest though, with it having such characters and different way of thinking (I suppose I can call it that), it does make it entertaining and why not watch something that I could finish in 3 hours? Oh, I almost forgot to say, but I have dibs on Ayato~
You can see my eye through my hair, and I punch holes into
walls! What's not to love? (jk, he is nice)
How dare you die with
a smile on your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts