Popular Posts

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Nameless ~The One Thing You Must Recall~ Review

Nameless is another otome created by Cheritz, the same company that created Mystic Messenger and Dandelion. Interestingly, Dandelion and Nameless are connected games- this is hinted at and proved by Red's route in Nameless. So, if you wanted to understand the mystery character's concept in Nameless more, I recommend checking out Dandelion too (click here to look at Dandelion Review). Honestly, Nameless has to be one of my most favorite otomes I've ever played, so I'm excited to talk about it.

Story:
After your grandfather dies, you are left all alone. Your character likes to collect dolls and has a total of 5 of them (due to them being relatively expensive), named Yuri, Yeonho, Lance, Red, and Tei. One day you wake up to hearing noises in your kitchen and to find that your dolls turned into humans (I wish that my dolls would come to life as real life hot boys...)! They end up living and going to school with you, after Yuri (the womanizer) pretends to be the boy's guardian, and becomes the new substitute music teacher. Instantly the dolls become popular and get the nickname HOT5, giving them numerous fangirls. At first, you can only play the routes for Lance, Yeonho, and Yuri. The more you play the closer you get to revealing the mystery doll. 
WARNING: If you do more than one chosen characters routes during the intro you die and have to replay the intro... So make sure you only go for one character!!

Them as dolls 
Review: 
As I stated before, this is one of my favorite otomes I've ever played. Not only does it have fantastic art, music, and great development of storyline and characters, but it intrigues me to play every part of the game. Upon initially playing it, I believed it was an innocent, cute, fun otome. However, suddenly I made a wrong move and it that original impression was destroyed instantly upon being introduced to the dark side of the game. Throughout the game you generally only get little glimpses of this; being exposed to the mystery doll more and more as you continue playing the game. Upon completing each route, the more the game evolves. This even made me replay the intro, since it kept changing- this is rare since I normally skip the intro after reading it once! I highly recommend checking out the bad endings to see beyond the outer layer of the game (it even has hints of a yandere theme in Yeonho's and Tei's bad endings- if you're into that lol). This is so highly recommended by me!

Click the Characters names for their Walkthroughs~

Yeonho- Cute type
Lance- Ice-prince (literally is his nickname in the game lol)
Yuri- Womanizer
Tei- Older brother type
Red- Warrior? (Idk what to call him, he is super lovable though xD)

Although this description really doesn't do the game justice, I hope you like it!

Click here to view Nameless on Steam
Click here to view Nameless on Cheritz website
You like Cheritz games? Click here to check out Dandelion's review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts