Popular Posts

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Makura no Danshi (Pillow Boys) Review

Ok, I have to say this is one of the weirdest reverse harems I have ever watched. I know what you're thinking, "Then why did you watch it?" Well, visitor 23, I've heard about it and wanted to watch it for myself.                                                                                                                                               Well let me explain, the English translation for this is literally, "Pillow Boys".  They talk to you, and ask you things like "How are you?" and they pause long enough for you to answer (I watched this with a friend because it would be awkward to sit there and respond to them while alone. I guess it's awkward responding to them in the first place xD). And if you don't like the guy then you can just skip to the next episode! They have the guy who for some reason stays at your house all day while you work your butt off (Cat Guy) to the little 6-year-old who doesn't want to take a nap! Oh... you're not into lazy guys and you're not a pedophile... Hm... You can choose the guy plays the violin for you (he's just so good you can't hear it!) I'm sorry I just can't take this anime seriously                                                                                                                                                             Overall though, I have to say that the animation is good and as well as the voice acting. I guess this mostly is determined by preferences though (I mean this was technically created to "heal tired hearts" with a "sleeping side-by-side" experience). Truthfully this was kinda hard to find subbed on some streaming websites (and I don't like to use Hulu due to so many ads...), I do recommend you watch this for the kicks-and-giggles (as my good friend says), I mean the episodes are only about 4 to 5 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts