Popular Posts

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Amnesia (Anime): Review + Overview

Ok, I watched this as a beginner anime, so of course I loved it the first time I watched it (13 years old?) and I've rewatched it recently (due to the Otome game being released on Steam). I have to say though, it's still good even after all this time (which is pretty rare... typically after re-watching a reverse harem you see how stupid it really is...)! This anime really needs more recognition in my opinion. 


The story takes place with a girl who wakes up with, you guessed it, amnesia. It has a really strange beginning that had a mysterious feeling to it (and the soundtrack is beautiful!!!). When she wakes up there is this strange looking young boy who claims to be a spirit (his name is Orion), and he has bumped into her soul causing her amnesia. He tells her not to tell anyone about it and that she needs to remember it herself. What's so different about this story from other reverse harems is that (in a way), you get to see everyone's endings. It also has a twist to it that you would never expect, and at some points it can cross into a little darkness (*cough* Ukyo *cough*).

So here are the male characters:
Shin- The tsundere childhood friend
Toma- The older brother figure/childhood friend (hmmm...)
Kent- the super smart guy (I don't know what else to say xD)
Ikki- The misunderstood womanizer (I guess all girls have their preferences...)
Ukyo- hehe~ you will have to find out for yourself~

I also highly recommend checking out the game/otome version of this anime! If you are interested, then check out below:

To see the Amnesia: Memories otome on Steam, Click Here
To read my Amnesia: Memories otome review, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts