Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Purrfectly Ever After

imageThis is an Otome... wait to be more precise, it is "an original English language visual novel (OELVN) for girls" or in other words it is made by an English company (which is called Weeeu) and is in any other way, an Otome. I know what you're thinking, "But wait, didn't you promise only the official kinds of Otomes" well, I think this is one of the top quality English ones yet, they have hired Japanese voice actors, have them sing character songs, and have an opening video just as any other Otome. 


Truthfully this is not out quite yet (as of December 14th, 2015), however, it is supposed to come out in between the time of Friday, January 1st to Thursday, March 21st 2016. Click here to watch the trailer. Now, I don't know if it is going to be any good, but I am always wanting to try out a new Otome! It will be released on Steam (Windows and Mac), Android, and iOS.


As far as I know, the story revolves around the heroine (who is a cat) who wishes to be human because she dislikes having to steal food from other to survive. A Fairy Godfather came and told her that he could grant this wish under one condition that she could never steal again. I don't know anything other than this, but the animation and everything else seems good, so I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts