Popular Posts

Sunday, August 18, 2019

(7'Scarlet) Sosuke Tatehira Walkthrough


---Happy Ending---

August 1st:
  • Wake yourself up
  • Crescent Moon Pendant
  • I don't like him that much
  • I'm more of a dog person
  • Hmmm... Did we meet..?
  • Sosuke Tatehira
August 2nd:
  • Take a good look at the wind chimes
  • Take a walk with Sosuke
  • Go for a short walk
  • Walk a little while longer
August 3rd:
  • ....
  • Go with Sosuke
  • Are you bored?
  • Offer him your mizu-ame
  • Because you didn't smile much
August 5th:
  • Be happy
August 6th:
  • ...Silently put my hand on his
August 8th:
  • I feel the same way
  • Make a Save Here (1)
    Open the door
August:
  • I don't think it's anyone
  • Make a Save Here (2)
    Stay here
  • Mr. Tsukuyomi

---Normal End---
Open Save 1
  • Be cautious

---Bad End---
Open Save 2
  • Go back to your room

Click Here to return to 7'Scarlet Review and select another walkthrough~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts